Men's Night Out
Join us as we try the newest brewery in town, Battle Road Brewing at 8 Clock Tower Place in Maynard. With many types of beers and other libations to choose from, the jam-packed location is proving to be a real hit. And although the tours of the brewery aren't available yet, once they begin we will certainly be taking a behind-the-scenes tour of the beer making process. Contact David S to RSVP or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Info on Battle Road Brewing:
The restaurant and brew house opened its doors in a historic mill that was once the largest woolen factory in the world. Taking inspiration from its revolutionary roots, Battle Road Brew House is not your typical brewpub. With a shared focus on beer-friendly foods from both sides of the Mason-Dixon, Chef Jordan Mackey balances his menu with equal parts real pit Southern BBQ (think: slow smoked ribs meat from multiple hardwood smokers and homemade sauces and rubs) and distinctly New England seafood like clams, oysters, chowder, fried fish, seafood boils, and more.
Let's join the ladies in a combined Ladies Night and Men's Night Out at Red Raven on for
Hey NVN Guys, it's time for a Billiards Night again. We'll be meeting up at the Billiards Cafe, 39 Main St, Ayer for dinner and billiards on Thursday Nov 10th at 6:30pm. So, please join us for some dinner, drinks, and "casual" billiards play. Contact Dave T to be added to the eVite or email email@example.com for more information.
Gentlemen: Back by popular demand, our famous Whiskey Tasting Event is coming up! The June event was so popular that we decided to have a second one this year.
On Friday, October 14th at 6:30 PM we'll gather for whiskey (and cigars for those who wish) at David S's house. Come sample a variety of whiskeys; additionally, feel free to bring a bottle of your own liking if you wish (not mandatory, we'll have plenty to drink).
Food will be served to compliment the drink du jour. And for those who don't want to drink whiskey, come anyway! Soft drinks will be provided.
Come for the comraderie! Come for the laughs! Come just to hang out with the guys!
As with every whiskey event, the cardinal rule that must be followed is: Attendees may not drive themselves home. You MUST be picked up by a sober adult if you are imbibing.
Because we still have some bottles from the previous tasting, the cost for the evening will only be around $15 (the final cost will be determined by the number of attendees).
RSVP to David S. or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total guy time with whiskey and cigars at the home of Dave S. on June 3 at 7pm. Email Dave S. or email@example.com for more information.
Join the guys for some archery on Saturday, March 19th. Contact David S. or David T. for more details.
Join the guys at Tony C's Sports Bar & Grill at 17 Third Ave, Burlington. They are gathering at 6:30pm for a fun time. Ask David S. or Dave T. for more info or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan on joining the guys at The Billiards Cafe in Ayer on Thursday evening, November 19th. Contact Dave S. or Dave T. for more details.
Please join the guys (and any ladies crashing) to see "The Martian" at 7:00pm at the Showcase Cinemas Lowell. This was one of our book club books too! The theater's address is 32 Reiss Avenue in Lowell. For any questions, contact David S. or email email@example.com.
Attention all adventurers! Join us for our second zipline tour as we race down a mountain at speeds up to 50 MPH! We are heading to Berkshire East Mountain Resort, 66 Thunder Mountain Rd, Charlemont. We'll be traveling on steel cables thousands of feet long, with our final zip close to half a mile long and 200 ft in the air! This will be a 3-hour adventure! Sound exciting? Then join the fun! Our reservation will be for 10am - 1pm as long as we get enough people.Email Dave S to RSVP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the eVite.
A few IMPORTANT items to note:
1. The date is not firm yet, as I have to reserve AND pay for all of us to hold our spots.
2. The cost is usually $110 per person, but as a group our cost is $100 per person (if we have more than 10 attendees).
3. Berkshire East is not the place we went before (Zoar Outdoor). It's in the same town, but different venue. It takes about 1.5 - 1.75 hours to get there on Rte 2.
4. There is some strenuous walking to do. Our tour (the Valley Jump Tour) requires "a fairly challenging uphill hike of 10 minutes" between zipline #4 and #5.
5. They also have a Mountain Coaster onsite, so we can partake of that after the zipling if people want to.
6. This is a men's and ladies event (and your kids too.) See the age and weight restrictions on the FAQ page.
7. I need all RSVP's by Sept. 11. After that, I'll make the reservation.
8. If you RSVP, please do not back out. Once you've RSVP'd, I'll pay for everyone. Please send a check made out to me.
9. Go to their web page at www.berkshireeast.com for more information about the trip, what to wear, etc... See the FAQ page.