Zipline Adventure - Saturday, September 26
Post date: Sep 6, 2015 5:15:42 PM
Attention all adventurers! Let's join the men's group for our second zipline tour as we race down a mountain at speeds up to 50 MPH! We are heading to Berkshire East Mountain Resort, 66 Thunder Mountain Rd, Charlemont. We'll be traveling on steel cables thousands of feet long, with our final zip close to half a mile long and 200 ft in the air! This will be a 3-hour adventure! Sound exciting? Then join the fun! Our reservation will be for 10am - 1pm as long as we get enough people.
A few IMPORTANT items to note:
1. The date is not firm yet, as I have to reserve AND pay for all of us to hold our spots.
2. The cost is usually $110 per person, but as a group our cost is $100 per person (if we have more than 10 attendees).
3. Berkshire East is not the place we went before (Zoar Outdoor). It's in the same town, but different venue. It takes about 1.5 - 1.75 hours to get there on Rte 2.
4. There is some strenuous walking to do. Our tour (the Valley Jump Tour) requires "a fairly challenging uphill hike of 10 minutes" between zipline #4 and #5.
5. They also have a Mountain Coaster onsite, so we can partake of that after the zipling if people want to.
6. This is a men's and ladies event (and your kids too.) See the age and weight restrictions on the FAQ page.
7. I need all RSVP's by Sept. 11. After that, I'll make the reservation.
8. If you RSVP, please do not back out. Once you've RSVP'd, I'll pay for everyone. Please send a check made out to me.
9. Go to their web page at www.berkshireeast.com for more information about the trip, what to wear, etc... See the FAQ page.
Email Dave S to RSVP or email email@example.com to be added to the eVite.